Digital Content Creator Job at Gear Jewellers – Dublin, County Dublin
As Gear Jewellers Digital Content Creator, you will create eye-catching photography, written content, videos/reels, and graphics for our website, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, emails, and blogs. Working with our E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Specialist to optimise our online marketing strategy. This role will involve maintenance of our e-commerce website to include product photography, model photography, uploading products, updating descriptions, graphic design and general creative input. This role is a creative role with a focus on the creation of engaging content to complement the technical and analytical work of our E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Specialist. Your goal will be to help us continuously improve our social media following and engagement, to promote our stock and brand, and to attract potential new customers.
Who are you?
A creative visual communicator with a keen eye for design and strong project management skills. The ideal candidate will have keen attention to detail and strong writing skills. You should be able to work on your own initiative and identify new opportunities to create engaging content and structure your day accordingly. You will have a body of work that demonstrates your ability to communicate a message in a clear and compelling way. You will have a drive to stay up to date on industry best practice, news, and trends. You will have the ability to work collaboratively with a range of different colleagues.
- Work closely together with our E-Commerce and Digital Specialist to develop and optimise creative content strategy based on digital marketing performance and goals.
- Responsible for developing content and calendars for social media platforms.
- Work across our entire digital presence to ensure language, content and messaging is in line with the company’s branding and vision.
- Stay up to date on industry news, innovations, and trends.
- Product photography.
- Model photography.
- Uploading products to our e-commerce website.
- Writing product descriptions.
- Graphic design work.
- Content creation for Instagram and Tik Tok, consistently propose and execute new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Creative Photography.
- Videography / Reels / Video editing.
- Following current social media trends in line with a luxury brand and the Gear Jewellers branding.
- Scheduling posts and manging our social media calendar, maintaining the creation, setup, and execution of all social media campaigns.
- Develop and report on KPI’s including engagement and conversions.
- Hands-on experience with digital content creation, including photography, videography, copy, and the leading social media platforms.
- Strong creative skills – With a curious and practical mindset, you have the capability of bringing your vision to fruition. You can identify and create an appropriate visual identity and story for a brand and consistently deliver content in line with this vision.
- Experience in creating content for a similar brand is advantageous.
- Experience with Shopify is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to understand and manage data including data analysis and data storytelling.
- A performance-based approach; recognise the levers that drive performance and ways to optimise campaigns.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritise and get things moving.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €25,000.00-€30,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- content creator: 1 year (preferred)
About the Company
Company: Gear Jewellers –
Company Location: Dublin, County Dublin