Data Engineer – OP0964 Job at Dev.Pro – São Paulo, SP
Are you in Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, or Costa Rica? Join us as we actively recruit in these locations, offering a comfortable remote environment.
We invite a skilled Data Engineer to join a US/UAE-based Fintech project — a digital asset management platform integrated with both fiat and cryptocurrency providers. We build an integration solution for a broad list of stakeholders, from investment banks to regulatory authorities and regular investors, targeting the US, UAE, and other markets. Our current goal is to implement an infrastructure for data processing, analysis, reporting, integrations, and machine learning model deployment.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a modern and diverse tech stack (Python, GCP, Kubernetes, Apigee, Pub/Sub, BigQuery)
- Be involved in design, implementation, testing and maintaining a data platform
- Contribute to a worldwide innovative fintech project; grow your expertise in Fintech domain with Big Data
Is that you?
- 3+ years` experience on a Data Engineer’s role
- Practical experience in building data pipelines and data warehousing
- Hands-on experience with database technologies (e.g., SQL and MongoDB)
- Practical experience Google Cloud Platform (e.g., Dataproc, Bigtable, BigQuery, Cloud SQL, Pub/Sub, Cloud Run, Cloud Functions)
- Technical expertise with data technologies and/or machine learning techniques
- Experience in Python programming
- Ability to write reusable code components
- Great numeracy and analytical skills
- Upper-Intermediate+ English level
- Hands-on experience with Apache Beam, Spark, or other ETL tools
- Familiarity with database migration tools (such as Alembic), automated build and deploy tools
- Solid understanding of the blockchain system mechanism
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or a similar field
Key responsibilities and your contribution
For this role, you’ll need to be both an independent decision-maker and a reliable team player, highly functional and capable of handling complex tasks with optimal efficiency. Apart from having strong knowledge across various technical domains, you’ll need advanced communication skills to collaborate with other teams and quickly deliver solutions to complex problems.
- Work with large, complex data sets and high-throughput data pipelines that meet business requirements
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a variety of data sources
- Build data and analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support data infrastructure needs
- Collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects
What’s working at Dev.Pro like?
Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource company with an ambitious and creative mindset that has been delivering superior software products since 2011. Known for its strong human focus, Dev.Pro promotes a work environment that is fair, inclusive, open-minded, and friendly toward people of every race, religion, gender, cultural background, marital/parental status, etc. By joining Dev.Pro, you’ll feel what it’s like to grow with professionals who support your journey.
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance with 30 paid rest days per year to use as holidays/vacation/other on the desired and requested dates
- Grow by learning: you have a chance to shift your career path, access English lessons, DP University educational flows, and other educational initiatives
- Make sure the compensation matches your efforts: we provide payments in US dollars and cover overtime hours
- Join fun online activities and team-building events
- Get continuous remote HR and payroll support
Our next steps:
✅ Intro call with a Recruiter — ✅ Test Task — ✅ Internal interview — ✅ Client interview — ✅ Offer
Link for apply: https://apply.workable.com/devpro/j/F2D3B1403C/apply/
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Dev.Pro –
Company Location: São Paulo, SP