Creative Unity Developer Job in London at KoffeeCup –
We are looking for a Creative Unity Developer to join our team! If you are a hard working person, with a real passion for tech and a strong attention to detail then look no further!
You will have great organisation and communication skills, a passion for quality, and above all: a can-do attitude. We make the impossible possible.”
You will join a small tight-knit team of frontend, backend and Unity developers who believe our work should always be fun and exciting, and have the projects to back it up
We are laid-back and flexible but hard-working and committed. We believe flexibility should go both ways
- Develop cutting-edge VR and AR experiences, which are often deployed on hundreds of devices.
- Create breath-taking interactive installations.
- Work with our design, CGI, and backend team to implement innovative experiences for amazing brands.
- Unity shaders including compute and geometry shaders
- Computer graphics and procedurally generated graphics
- Particle systems, boids, fractals
- Git and version control concepts
- Written and spoken fluency in English
NICE TO HAVE
- AR and VR headsets experience
- Knowledge with Kinect sensors
- WebGL and WebGL Frameworks (Three.js, PixiJS)
- Creative Coding frameworks (OpenFrameworks, Processing, …)
Why Join Us?
If you’re still not convinced by our work, here are a few more reasons why you should come and work with us at Koffeecup
SMALL TEAM, BIG GROWTH
We are a small team – both in London and Krakow – it avoids the “too many cooks” scenario. Our studios provide our people with the space they need to be their best!
PRIVATE HEALTH CARE
We care about the physical and mental well being of our team. No matter what happens – from an alien invasion to a sprained wrist – joining Koffeecup entitles you and to private medical care.
CULTURE OF CREATIVITY
Our work should always be fun and exciting & we have the projects to back it up. We are laid-back, committed, flexible & hard-working. We believe flexibility is a two-way street.
Our team work incredibly hard, and so in the downtime we encourage them to pursue their career goals by investing in their learning – courses, resources & conferences. We will sort it.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
Reference ID: KCCUD22
About the Company
Company: KoffeeCup –
Company Location: London