Creative Project Coordinator, Bell Media Job at Montreal, QC
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Creative Project Coordinator, Bell Media, CUPE- Local 574
Direct Supervisor: Catherine Dubé
Status: Temporary Full Time (12 months)
Location: 1755 Rene-Levesque Est
Salary: As per collective agreement
The Bell Media Agency Quebec team is made up of experts in various fields who are dedicated to promoting our company’s rich portfolio of brands across all touchpoints. The Agency’s brand marketing management team is a group of passionate professionals with the skills needed to manage all of Bell Media’s brands within a constantly evolving environment. Everyone works closely with other departments in order to achieve Bell Media’s business objectives
The Agency’s Creative Services team is an integrated creative, production and post-production team whose mandate includes graphic design, copywriting, directing, creative and art direction, production and creative editing. Creative Services works in synergy with other departments to meet creative needs of all kinds. As a fully integrated supplier of brand marketing management as well as creative, production and post-production, the Bell Media Agency Quebec is able to meet 360-degree marketing communications needs.
Reporting to the Manager, Creative and Special Project Coordination, as part of the Agency’s Creative Services team, the creative project coordinator is responsible for following up on projects received by the Bell Media Agency’s Creative Services (marketing, sales, corporate, etc.). He or she ensures that each step of a project is carried out in accordance with the operating procedures.
He or she plays a key role in moving projects forward. He or she must use and maximize all resources available to post-production in order to meet requests. The creative project coordinator may assign tasks to personnel in order to fulfill requests. He or she acts as a liaison between the people involved in a project. Proactive by nature, the coordinator is independent and focused on solving problems. He or she must also demonstrate leadership in order to inspire the team creatively and resolve delicate situations in a manner that promotes a healthy, productive work environment
The creative project coordinator is expected to collaborate closely with various Bell Media Agency teams on all projects for Bell Media channels. He or she shall ensure delivery of quality content for distribution via various media platforms
The coordinator must work in accordance with the standards recognized and established by the company, the department’s objectives and Bell Media’s mission and values.
Nature and Scope of Position:
As part of the Bell Media Agency, the creative project coordinator shall:
- Evaluate production and post-production needs based on creative briefs or information received from various groups within Bell Media (mainly promos and advertising campaigns for various Bell Media brands across all platforms)
- Verify the availability of the human and technical resources needed to meet project requirements (AD, copywriter, director, production team, post-production team, graphic designer, etc.)
- Share project information with key personnel through creative and pre-production meetings or other follow-up meetings, until final delivery of the project, and take charge of planning meetings
- Establish production stages, standards, deadlines and schedules for each project, for each stage from creative through final delivery
- Ensure that production progresses smoothly while taking care that the specifications for projects under way are clearly defined and respected
- Ensure that all media plan elements can be produced
- Verify the production stages in consultation with managers and the graphic coordinator
- Ensure effective project management (deadlines, meeting budgets, procedures, resources)
- Assign work orders in Media Pulse so that the right resources will be allocated
- Produce some summaries following production or creative meetings
Knowledge and Skills:
- DEC in audio-visual production, communications or equivalent field
- Resourceful self-starter with organizational abilities who is capable of working alone and with a team
- Strong knowledge of spoken and written French; English ability a valuable asset
- Comfortable with entering large amounts of data on a regular basis
- 3 to 5 years of experience in TV post-production and project management
- Strong understanding of audio and video signals
- Knowledge of IBMS, Xytech Media Pulse and FrontPorch’s DivArchive a valuable asset
- Able to adapt within an environment that is evolving from both an organizational and technological standpoint
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Temporary – Full time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 10/13/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at .
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of
About the Company
Company Location: Montreal, QC