Creative Manager Job at Infinity Drain – Amityville, NY
Creative Technical Manager
Infinity Drain has an exciting opportunity for a person with experience in graphic design and marketing to join our fast growing company. Infinity Drain is a leader in the North American plumbing industry. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply organizational and design skills to contribute to grow our company. The successful candidate is someone who finds a way to solve a problem and must live and align with our common values.
We are seeking a candidate that will manage our digital assets and has graphic design experience to support our marketing, technical and sales teams. Position requires extreme attention to detail and a strong understanding of photographic metadata, standardized naming conventions and file types. We are looking for a self-starter, with the ability to think critically and come up with creative solutions. Must be highly organized and strong sense of teamwork. Candidate should have proven experience in creating or improving designs that increase consumer engagement and grow sales.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
Job Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
Digital Asset Management
- Efficient naming, storage, and maintenance of digital marketing assets.
- Work closely with the technical and sales team to ensure digital asset sheets and SKU listings are accurate and updated in our internal system and for e-commerce sharing.
- Review and update company’s website to ensure that the most updated material in accessible to reps, dealers, and customers.
- Develop and ensure adherence to graphic design standards.
- Making design and format marketing materials for website banners, advertisements, social media, etc. as scheduled and needed basis.
- Design and produce interactive online content including email templates, social media graphics, promotional artwork, banners, web logos, website templates, and related materials.
- Design print communication materials such as brochures, flyers, stickers, posters, etc.
- Effectively translate technical details into engaging and creative designs to meet project objectives.
- Review existing materials and designs to identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with a team of content creators, brand managers to create successful educational and brand engagement campaigns.
- Review and create new images, instructions, videos, diagrams, infographics and models to ensure that the latest product changes are reflected.
Since 2007, Infinity Drain has established a reputation for design-centric, premium-quality decorative shower drains. With award winning designs and innovations, we are helping to shape barrier-free bathroom design. From hand polishing decorative grates to custom fabrication to your exacting specifications, we offer the broadest selection of decorative choices and installation options. Proudly fabricated in Amityville, NY, USA.
Infinity Drain Values
1. Find a way to solve a problem.
2. We can do anything, make it happen.
3. Put ourselves in the customer’s shoes
4. World class customer service
5. Offer premium solutions in addition to value engineered solutions.
6. Always improve
7. Always Learn
8. Review and discuss feedback
9. Be responsive and proactive
10. Easy to do business with
11. Improve community
12. Environmentally responsible
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: Infinity Drain –
Company Location: Amityville, NY