Creative Director Job in at Amazon.com Services LLC – 3.6
- 5+ years of creative services experience
- Experience working at or with a creative or advertising agency, network, streaming service, or studio
- Experience leading process improvements and/or operations tool implementations (e.g. digital asset management tool)
- Understanding of the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department or company
- Experience leading projects across multiple stakeholders
- Experience working with digital asset management tools
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of creative design experience that encompasses digital, interactive, marketing, and brand design
- A strong portfolio of work showing creative invention and innovation with the ability to articulate big and breakthrough ideas in print, outdoor, AV, social, digital, transmedia, events and experiential that can effectively market.
- Deep knowledge of design and associated tools and principals
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent presentation skills and interactive story telling ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven success in project management and execution across all forms of media, print, video, social and digital mass media.
- Creative writing skills
- Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sharp attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
Amazon Studios is seeking creative, talented and passionate Sr. Creative Director to create innovative, stunning and effective marketing experiences that drive viewership of the original programming that we distribute through Amazon Prime Video. The ideal candidate will combine creative inspiration with the ability to create thoughtful, groundbreaking, inspirational creative that will connect with customers across all channels.
- Ideate and develop innovative, stunning and effective 360° marketing experiences that tell stories, communicate benefits, and drive viewership of the original programming that we distribute through Amazon Prime Video
- Come up with a creative vision and direction that becomes contagious for others to buy into for our most important and highest impact projects, and bring that vision to fruition as part of 360° campaigns executed via internal and external partners.
- Use programs such as Adobe CS and Microsoft Office to create artifacts such as creative briefs, presentation decks, sketches, and comps to communicate concepts and bring ideas to life
- Articulate and sell creative concepts to peers, senior management and Executive Producers
- Solve for business, customer, and stakeholder requirements while building creative that is stunning and effective
- Proactively ideate, and define creative deliverables across channels that help drive marketing objectives
- Elevate the creative output of any internal partner or agency/production company vendor to ensure that all marketing assets meet a high level of creativity, innovation and brand association on time and within budget
- Effectively direct and manage the development of all creative assets for marketing materials including key art and trailers; video, digital, social media, print, merchandising and other assets for a combination of shows with a large degree of autonomy, communicating needs and trade-offs if schedule is at risk
- Forecast resourcing needs and work with key stakeholders to drive a schedule for projects while prioritizing and using resources effectively
- Approve creative and manage blockers or obstacles in the process.
- Identify and implement appropriate process and level of effort to meet business needs
- Facilitate meetings with all levels of management both internal and external
- Allocate, manage and track budgets for creative asset development
- Lead the execution of key campaign creative assets within budget and on-time
- Build strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and communicate and collaborate effectively across teams and functions to achieve high-level outcomes, with lower costs
- Proactively work to solve problems and communicate to senior management, and actively seek clarification when there is ambiguity
- Coach and mentors junior staff
- Communicate with key stakeholders internally (Pods, Marketing Group, Studios and PV organization, Amazon) and externally (partner agencies) in a spirit of collaboration, building strong relationships with stakeholders, communicating and collaborating effectively, articulating complex issues/problems in an effective manner
- Work with senior leadership to create policies and procedures, best practices that impact the broader department
- Strong creative and project management skills
- Entertainment Industry Experience
- Extensive experience in social, digital and transmedia a bonus.
- Ability to manage creative teams, inspire great creative and problem solve.
- Ability to track budgets on creative projects and negotiate estimates.
- Media industry experience.
About the Company
Company: Amazon.com Services LLC – 3.6