Creative Coordinator – Fixed Term Contract Job in Madrid, Madrid provincia at Turner
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
We are currently looking to recruit an experience Creative Coordinator to join us on a 6 month fixed term contract. The main responsibility of this role will be to work closely with other team members to coordinate the on air / digital / SVOD production processes of the General Entertainment channels (TNT Spain, TNT Africa and TCM Spain).
Please note that this role is a fixed-term 6 month position.
What you’ll be doing:
- Make sure the on air / digital / SVOD production processes are organized, coordinated, updated and followed up throughout all the different stages (from preproduction, production to postproduction) up to its delivery to transmission or to cable operators; or other internal Departments such as PR, Programming, Ad Sales… if needed.
- Create a monthly list for TNT Spain, TNT Africa and TCM Spain of the on air / digital / SVOD requests, so every job is registered and backed up.
- To liaise with facility houses, cable operators, freelances and in house collaborators to make sure they have all the material and technical resources to work with.
- Delivery of the final promotional piece to the Operations and Presentation Department, Cable Operators or other internal Departments involved such as Programming, Licensing, Marketing, PR, Ad Sales, and Digital should that be the case.
- To ensure an updated Production database, compilation video library and music rights database is organized for both feeds (TNT and TCMs).
- Delivery of the varied requests from the other Departments should that be the case (Interactive, PR, Ad Sales, Marketing, Licensing), Cable Operators, Shared team in ftps or on any requested formats.
- Make sure all copies, graphics and voice overs are correct and ready to be shown.
- Organize tasks and resources internally to be able to serve efficiently the production requests and maximize in house costs and resources in coordination with all the team.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in general entertainment channels, mass market or platforms
- Online / Digital / SVOD environment knowledge and computer tools required
- Language – English
What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including meal vouchers and entry into the company’s bonus scheme. You’ll have 22 days holiday a year as well as benefiting from 40 additional hours leave for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
About the Company
Company Location: Madrid, Madrid provincia