Compensation Manager (Fixed-term 10 months) Job in Toronto, ON at Entertainment One LTD
eOne brings to market both original and existing content, sourcing IP from Hasbro’s portfolio of 1500+ brands, and through a diversified network of creative partners and eOne companies including: international feature film distribution company Sierra/Affinity; Amblin Partners with DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; Makeready with Brad Weston; unscripted television production companies Renegade 83, Daisybeck, Blackfin and Whizz Kid Entertainment; live entertainment leaders Round Room Live; world-class music companies Audio Network, Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning emerging content and technology studio Secret Location.
- Preparing statistical analysis and data modelling for base pay compensation, short-term incentive pay programs, and related employee costs
- Preparing supporting data for the review of annual salary budget; executing the annual merit and incentive pay process.
- Working on the design and development of job evaluation and role levelling in support of Pay Equity maintenance and legislative compliance in eOne’s territories
- Collaborate and influence both HR Business Partners and leaders to implement and maintain a competitive and equitable compensation framework across the global organization
- Work with business managers to help develop promotion and retention strategies for existing employees
- Completing salary surveys globally, interpreting data and performing analysis based on results.
- Partner with Hasbro Compensation team to support the overall compensation philosophy of the company and ensure compliance, executing regular and ad-hoc HR reports globally for a variety of stakeholders.
- Making market data analysis and pricing, providing recommendations on salary levels.
- Development of HR analytic reports in support of projects across the organization.
- Involving into annual HC budget preparation.
- Participating in strategic reorganization projects, performing a calculation of associated costs.
- Providing analytic support for the execution and administration of a variety of compensation policies and programs.
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- 5+ years of compensation experience.
- Must be analytical with a quantitative mindset.
- Must have problem-solving, project management and strategic thinking capability.
- Must be highly proficient in Excel, along with other MS Office products.
- Conducts research, analyzes information and data and presenting findings in a concise format.
- Strong communication and presentation skills when working with high-level internal stakeholders
- Understands and follows broad and complex instructions.
- Able to handle superior level of confidentiality concerning employee information.
- Knowledge of HR principles and practices.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Experience with the global salary survey providers (such as WTW, Mercer, Croner etc.) and their role levelling, work in a global organization (particularly UK and USA) an asset
- HR Analysis and dashboard creation also an asset.
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Entertainment One is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.
About the Company
Company: Entertainment One LTD
Company Location: Toronto, ON