Community Manager Job in Montréal, QC at Scavengers Studio
NOTE: During the covid-19 period, we are a fully-online team with no central headquarters at this time. Communication is mostly done via Google Hangout and Slack (an instant messaging application). Our office is usually located at 3451 boul. Saint-Laurent, Montréal (QC).
The Community Manager is responsible for building and growing the community to drive traffic and build brand awareness and loyalty. Under the leadership of the Marketing Director and Creative Director, the Community Manager is responsible for managing social media accounts and for developing new ways to engage the digital community.
Role & Responsibilities
- Generate new ideas for social content to drive communications on all official platforms;
- Operate & moderate the social media & community channels;
- Write copy and prepare assets for social media platforms and websites;
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Own the communications calendar;
- Contribute to the marketing and communications plan;
- Monitor growth and success of the community and of social media in terms of the overall marketing strategy;
- Send weekly reports;
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in content strategy planning, managing social media channels and community content for a gaming or entertainment company;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills are essential;
- You have run a fan website or Facebook page or hosted a regular stream and have experience managing or moderating forums;
- Mature, curious, and driven to discover insights that will bring value to player and viewers communities. Ability to evaluate issues and sentiment while balancing the vocal minority;
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- Demonstrated experience (examples of work) that can show how you have successfully grown organic social media KPIs in the past;
- Problem solver. You will be working in a startup environment and will be empowered to drive your ideas and solutions forward;
- Ability to react to changing project needs and directions extremely quickly.
- Experience with paid social media campaigns.
About Scavengers Studio
Created in 2015, Scavengers studio is an independent studio working on our own IP. The team released the Darwin project in 2018. You will be joining the development team of a new unannounced indie narrative exploration game set in a stylized environment. We are an open and transparent company. We offer competitive salaries, health and social benefits including flex-time. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in Canada.
- Scavengers Studio is an equitable employer. We offer the same accessibility to employment without distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, and age. The masculine form is used in the offers to shorten the text.
Please apply at : jobs (at) scavengers (dot) ca by sending your resume, cover letter and any relevant materials.
Reference ID: Community Manager
Application Deadline: 2020-07-11
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
About the Company
Company: Scavengers Studio
Company Location: Montréal, QC