Carpenters Helper Job in Vancouver, BC at Tyrrell Projects Inc. –
TPI is a dynamic, full service construction management firm.
We are looking for highly motivated, skilled individuals who are looking for career advancement and can contribute to our innovative culture and team.
We specialize in highly detailed architectural projects that demand creative, passionate, and committed people.
We offer a positive, forward-thinking work environment – our offices are centrally located in Olympic Village, with job sites throughout the Lower Mainland.
Our CARPENTERS HELPER have;
– 1 or more years of Carpentry experience
– Basic hand tools as a necessity
– Experience in custom residential construction setting an asset
– The ability to travel to job sites throughout the Lower Mainland
And are also;
– An attentive listener with excellent follow through, you get the job done every time
– Focused on quality results and committed to being part of a collaborative work environment
– Maintaining great relationships with colleagues and clients matters to you
Duties will include;
– Working under the direction of Lead Carpenters and Site Supervisors
– Assisting with all aspects of the construction process, including but not limited to;
– General site labour
– Structural framing and finishing tasks
– Site clean up
-Maintaining a safe work environment at all times
This position is full time, with 40+ hours a week available.
TPI has worked on projects from Langley through to Whistler.
We currently have work sites throughout South Surrey, Cloverdale, West Vancouver, North Vancouver and Downtown. A requirement of the position is that you are able to travel to site as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Are you able to travel to job sites as listed in the job description?
- custom residential and/or commercial tenant improvement: 1 year (preferred)
- Carpentry: 1 year (required)
About the Company
Company: Tyrrell Projects Inc. –
Company Location: Vancouver, BC