Carpenter Job in Vancouver, BC at Tyrrell Projects Inc. –
We are looking for highly motivated, skilled individuals who are looking for career advancement and can contribute to our innovative culture and team.
TPI is a dynamic, full service construction management firm.
We specialize in highly detailed architectural projects that demand creative, passionate, and committed people.
We offer a positive, forward-thinking work environment – with our office centrally located in Olympic Village, and job sites throughout the Lower Mainland.
Our CARPENTERS have;
– 2 or more years of Carpentry experience
– Experience in custom residential construction and/or commercial tenant improvement settings
– Their own transportation, ability to travel to job sites throughout the Lower Mainland
– Basic hand tools as a necessity, power tools as an asset
– Knowledge of mechanical, envelope and finishing systems an asset
And are also;
– Assertive and level-headed, you are an experienced problem solver with strong attention to detail
– Organised with excellent time management, you always follow through
– You are invested in ongoing learning and growth, and committed to being part of a collaborative, safe work environment
– Maintaining great relationships with colleagues and clients matters to you
Duties will include;
– Work with Junior Carpenters and Labourers to achieve exceptional standards
– Collaborate with Lead Carpenters and Site Supervisors/Project Managers
– Carry out all aspects of the construction process, including but not limited to;
Demolition, Structural framing, Finishing
Read and understand a set of drawings
Basic understanding of both BC Building Code & Vancouver By Laws
This position is full time, with 40+ hours a week available.
TPI has worked on projects from Langley through to Whistler.
We currently have work sites throughout South Surrey, Cloverdale, West Vancouver, North Vancouver and Downtown. A requirement of the position is that you are able to travel to site as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Are you able to travel to job sites as listed in the job description?
- custom residential and/or commercial tenant improvement: 1 year (preferred)
- Carpentry: 2 years (required)
About the Company
Company: Tyrrell Projects Inc. –
Company Location: Vancouver, BC