Campaign Organizer Job in St. Louis, MO at CADC LLC – 3.5
Field Organizer– CADC, LLC
CADC, LLC is seeking qualified, highly motivated individuals to fill the role of Field Organizer. Field Organizers serve an important role on the front lines of today’s progressive fights, and organizer experience is vital to any seeking a career in politics.
CADC specializes in direct voter contact on behalf of progressive candidates and causes. CADC’s leadership has decades of combined experience with campaigns of all shapes and sizes, from Presidential campaigns, the DSCC and DCCC, national issue advocacy campaigns, and municipal races.
Applicants for the position should possess strong organizational and communication skills as well as the ability to multitask and meet deadlines. Applicants should be willing to relocate as necessary. Applicants must possess reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, working laptop, and be willing to work extended hours and weekends.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A strong dedication to progressive values
- Deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- An understanding and appreciation of the urgent nature and time demands of campaigns
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Computer proficiency is required
- Campaign experience and proficiency with VAN is a plus
- Management or supervisory experience is a plus
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends
- A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and the ability to relocate as needed.
- Customer Service experience a plus
Compensation and Application Submission
- This position is, full-time, short-term position
- Application Deadline: Hiring Immediately
- CADC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: CADC LLC – 3.5
Company Location: St. Louis, MO