Campaign Jobs Fighting to End Corporate Pollution – Seattle Job at Grassroots Team Seattle, WA
Full Job Description
Are you ready to come off the sidelines and get in the field during one of most transformational times in history? Are you looking for a meaningful fundraising advocacy role to work to help defend our planet and environmental justice? Do you enjoy working in the community and engaging people in conversations on important issues? This is your moment.
Grassroots Team is working to bring people together to support the world’s most effective advocacy organizations. We work for the critical mission of fighting to end toxic plastic waste, standing up to the fossil fuel industry, and working to stop public health crises caused by climate disasters across our country. We do this on behalf of our amazing non-profit partner Greenpeace USA.
This is our compensation package:
- First 10 Training Days and Part-Time: $20.00
- Base Pay for Full-Time Staff who meet and exceed standards: $25.00
- Bonus System: You can earn anywhere between $25 – $450 + in our bonus system per week, and this is uncapped for those who go above and beyond
- First 10 days during the training period, full time is required
- After that, you have the option to work 3-5 days, week or weekend shifts
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401-K retirement plan after 90 days of employment
- Paid time off for sick, vacation, and personal leave and paid Holidays (after 20 shifts)
- Opportunities for rapid advancement to Field Manager, Field Director, Canvass Director with industry leading training and pay at each position
This is what you’ll be a part of:
- A meaningful role working with a nonprofit to defend the environment
- Working in the community as a canvasser and engaging people in conversation
- Exciting opportunities to advance rapidly in a quickly growing organization
- An extensive and advanced training program at all levels
You do not need experience in canvassing or fundraising. You will be walking through communities and neighborhoods every day talking to people and engaging them on serious issues and inspiring them to become part of the movement. You must be comfortable fundraising door-to-door in neighborhoods, going up and down hills and stairs multiple times a day in all types of weather year round. You will be raising money, support, and memberships for some of the best nonprofit groups in the world today.
We are actively seeking people who understand the value and meaning of grassroots activism and fundraising, and are willing to work on the ground level and develop their career here. Please do not apply if you have not fully read the job description and do not think you’d be a great fit.
Grassroots Team is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, women, and individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: Grassroots Team
Company Location: Seattle, WA