Business Development Representative (French Fluency) Job at QAD Birmingham
QAD is building a world-class SaaS company, and we are growing. We are looking for talented individuals who want to join us on our mission to help solve relevant real-world problems in manufacturing and the supply chain.
We are a virtual first company and your primary work experience will be virtual / working from your home. Occasional travel to a physical office may be required to enhance working relationships, collaboration, design, strategy and alignment.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for driving lead generation and business development activities. You will partner closely with Marketing to drive incremental returns from all marketing campaigns and promotions, as well as leverage creative thinking skills and data to uncover new business opportunities. This position requires a true hunter mentality with the ability to manage and work to uncover new business opportunities that align with our manufacturing and supply chain solutions.
This position will specifically focus on generating leads for new business in France and will require the selected candidate to be fluent in French.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as a specialist in lead generation activities to execute the company’s sales and marketing strategies, by initiating contact with prospects and performing early discovery to identify qualified guides in specific vertical markets, geographic regions and/or assigned target accounts
- Evangelize the company’s value proposition, solution offerings and use case scenarios through phone, email, and social communications with Executive, Director, Manager and Technical level prospects
- Execute outbound prospecting best practices with targeted calls, emails, and social touch points daily, with all activities documented in our CRM system according to established guidelines
- Draft appropriate strategic messaging for direct communication and gather market intelligence from business development activities
- Assess which prospects will result in revenue for the organization and take action to pass to sales
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years experience in B2B new business development for complex enterprise software
- Demonstrated success calling on technology stakeholders of complex and multi-divisional global enterprises
- Expertise navigating all social media platforms, i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Twitter
- Familiarity with common B2B prospecting technologies, including Salesforce.com, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach.io, Drift, and 6sense
- Exemplary communications, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to maintain high productivity and focus in an unsupervised work environment
Who You Are:
- Demonstrate QAD’s core values – drive for results, commitment to the team, extreme ownership, challenging the status quo, and demonstrating integrity and respect for all people
- Insatiably curious, coachable and committed to lifelong learning.
- A growth-oriented professional who is eager to join a fast-paced and entrepreneurial team.
- Demonstrate a strong desire to always push harder and achieve more
- A high achiever, marked by perseverance, humility, and a positive outlook
- Generous with your time, and genuinely interested in helping others succeed
- Thrive in an environment of high collaboration, motivating others around you to achieve your personal & collective goals
- Your health and well being are important to us at QAD. We provide programs that help you strike a healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunity to join a growing business, launching into its next phase of expansion and transformation.
- Collaborative culture of smart and hard-working people who support one another to get the job done.
- An atmosphere of growth and opportunity, where idea-sharing is always prioritized over level or hierarchy.
- Compensation packages based on experience and desired skill set
QAD Inc. is a leading provider of adaptive, cloud-based enterprise software and services for global manufacturing companies. Global manufacturers face ever-increasing disruption caused by technology-driven innovation and changing consumer preferences. In order to survive and thrive, manufacturers must be able to innovate and change business models at unprecedented rates of speed. QAD calls these companies Adaptive Manufacturing Enterprises. QAD solutions help customers in the automotive, life sciences, packaging, consumer products, food and beverage, high tech and industrial manufacturing industries rapidly adapt to change and innovate for competitive advantage.
QAD is committed to ensuring that every employee feels they work in an environment that values their contributions, respects their unique perspectives and provides opportunities for growth regardless of background. QAD’s DEI program is driving higher levels of diversity, equity and inclusion so that employees can bring their whole self to work.
About the Company
Company Location: Birmingham