Business Analyst – Business Intelligence Job in Montréal, QC at MSi Corp (Bell Canada)
Our client, Bell Canada, is looking for a bilingual Business Analyst with Business Intelligence experience.
Strong business analysis skills and project coordination experience are strong assets.
- Engage and build strong relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders to incorporate their goals, and instill confidence to ensure alignment and adoption of solutions
- Prepares all necessary documentation to formally initiate a project & monitor project developments
- Provide regular updates on project status, including risks and risk management approach
- Identification of new opportunities and related solutions to deliver benefits above committed project deliverables
- Create and manage project business requirements as requested by stakeholders.
- Documents project reviews, meetings, work sessions, action-registers
- Preparation & facilitation of internal presentations related to project scope,
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead project teams and stakeholders with varying desired outcomes, to achieve established project deliverables
- Present data-driven recommendations based on analysis reviews
- Recommend changes, suggest alternatives and new solutions to improve data governance and operational improvement
Experience / Core Competencies:
5 years +
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects through effective prioritization
- Strong problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to be highly creative in formulating solutions
- Experience with creating business requirement documents through thorough analysis
- Knowledge of MS suite including MS Project and Visio
- Knowledge of BI tools such SAS, Microstrategy, Tableau, Power BI
- Knowledge of BI scripting and/or ETL procedures such as SQL queries, Python, R, Matlab
- Must be bilingual (English/French)
Moerae Solutions Incorporated values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. MSi welcomes and encourages people with disabilities and is committed to ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that maintains dignity and independence. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment/selection process as a result of disability.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From $50.00 per hour
- Business intelligence: 5 years (Preferred)
- Business analysis: 5 years (Preferred)
- Data Science/ Analysis: 5 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
About the Company
Company: MSi Corp (Bell Canada)
Company Location: Montréal, QC