Brokerage Support Professional Job in Vancouver, BC at Colliers International –
At Colliers, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
Are you known for consistently meeting and exceeding client expectations? Are you extremely detail oriented, experienced with project coordination and have a passion for commercial real estate? We are looking for a motivated and driven individual to support our brokerage team with client relationship management, transaction coordination and marketing content creation. This role is perfect for someone who is eager to coordinate multiple transactions, own the process, flex their creative muscle with marketing support and help maintain effective client relations to help build business for the team!
Ultimately, you thrive in a fast-paced environment, perform well under pressure and are highly effective at prioritizing tasks and seeing things through to completion. You are self-motivated, proactive and resourceful with the strong time management skills to prioritize and multi-task. Most importantly, you are looking for an opportunity to join a team where you can grow your career in commercial real estate!
What you bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications Real Estate, Finance or related discipline.
- 2-4 + years of work experience in real state, marketing, finance, or related industry.
- Intermediate proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel).
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, writing, and communication skills with ability to communicate analytical and marketing data effectively.
Bonus skills and experience
- Valid real estate license
What success looks like
- You will assist in managing the transaction process from start to finish, including the preparation of property valuations and investment memoranda, client coordination, market data and research, and management of the due diligence process.
- You have experience supporting proposal responses as related to the transaction management process.
- You bring experience in creating/ formatting proposals, presentations, correspondence, RFP’s using MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe InDesign.
- You will be responsible for team organization and general management.
- You will doordinate due diligence process among all parties in the transaction process.
- You will compile market data (rent comparable analysis, sales comparable analysis, demand drivers, etc.)
- You will review real estate documents (financial statements, leases, loan documents, appraisals, etc.) to verify and abstract imperative information.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected]
About the Company
Company: Colliers International –
Company Location: Vancouver, BC