Brand Manager opportunities at Pernod Ricard! Job at Pernod Ricard – London
Are you looking to develop your career as a Brand Manager in 2023? Do you want to work on world-leading brands, creative campaigns, and with some of the best marketing talent in the industry?
Are you an entrepreneurial, innovative marketer with experience in full-service agencies or working for consumer ‘passion’ brands?
If so, we’re looking for marketers like you! We’re building a community of future Brand Managers to join our various marketing teams in London. You don’t need to want to move now but we’d love to hear from you if you’re considering making the next step in your career in the next 6 months or so.
Apply below to share your details and CV with us. If we’re a match, we’ll be in touch to discuss more.
Why join us? Check out these links to see some of the great work we’re doing, in marketing and beyond
- Our recent standout campaigns: on Beefeater, Absolut and how we #BreakTheStereotype of Whisky by hacking the Google search algorithm!
- Our Sustainability and Responsibility commitments
- Our recent collaboration with Netflix on the Drink Masters series in North America
- Our recognition as a leading employer by Forbes
What will you be doing?
You could be working for any one of our 4 teams in London:
- In our UK market business, you’ll be part of a team of 45 marketers, developing and delivering the most engaging, creative and effective campaigns to put our brands in the hands of the UK consumer
- In our Global Scotch business, you’ll be the guardian of some of our biggest global brands, developing communication campaigns and marketing strategies to be implemented by our local markets across the world
- In our Global Travel Retail business, you will market our brands to the discerning global traveler
- In our Global Gin business, you could be shaping the future of the Gin category on major brands such as Beefeater and emerging household names like Malfy or Monkey47
Who are you? We’re looking for people who are:
- Passionate about brand building
- Adept at managing brand plans, campaigns and projects
- Digital thinkers with great knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Creative, consumer centric and plugged into cultural trends
- Action oriented, agile and at ease managing multiple priorities and stakeholders in a matrixed business
What do we offer?
- A genuinely unique culture – we call it conviviality!
- Amazing brands – we have over 240 premium brands available in over 160 countries
- Fantastic opportunities to grow your career, in the UK and internationally
- Great benefits including private healthcare, 28 days’ holiday, our company profit share scheme and a generous allowance in our staff shop!
- A responsible business, serious about Sustainability & Responsibility, Diversity & Inclusion and responsible drinking
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date:
About the Company
Company: Pernod Ricard –
Company Location: London