Branch Manager Job in Brampton, ON at Pay2Day –
Are you looking for more than just a job? Do you enjoy being challenged while continuously developing your skill set? Do you want to work for a company that cares about its employees? If this sounds like you, we want to meet you! We are a fun, outgoing, energetic team looking for individuals just like us to join our all-star lineup. Pay2Day is a rapidly growing company with endless opportunities for career advancement.
Additional characteristics of our team members include:
- Customer focused; Check us out on Google and Trust Pilot. Our customers love us, and we LOVE them! We do what’s right for our client’s when it counts, not what’s easy.
- Team players; We all succeed together and want the best for everyone on our team.
- Goal oriented; We care about our results and understand that the performance of our company is a reflection of us.
- Outgoing; Team members participate in community events, talk to potential clients, and regularly perform local marketing tasks.
- Open to feedback; Team members at all levels have an open door policy. Feedback makes us stronger as individuals and employees.
- Problem Solving; Our team members will do whatever it takes and more to get the job done. Our high performing team actively looks for solutions. We only focus on the barriers to understand how to break them down.
- Flexibility; Our Stores are open 7 days a week with varying hours. Our team members need to be available for varying shifts throughout the week.
- Innovative; Our team is full of tech savvy, creative people who think outside the box, will communicate new ideas and embrace change.
- Detail Oriented; Both internal and external clients matter so we take care in how and what we do in order to continually exceed expectations.
- People Development; Our leaders inspire others to learn and grow with continuous feedback, training and follow up. They are fulfilled by helping others achieve more.
- Multi-Task; Team leaders have the ability to maintain team spirit and keep team members engaged so they meet or exceed expectations because they plan, organize, prioritize effectively.
If this sounds like a fit for you, we can not wait to meet you!
Check our employee reviews out on Indeed to understand how our current and past members feel about working for Pay2Day.
Pay2Day welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $43,000.00-$47,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
About the Company
Company: Pay2Day –
Company Location: Brampton, ON