Blow Mold Machine Operator Job in Jacksonville, FL at Pretium Packaging LCC – 3.3
Who We Are:
Since its founding 1992, Pretium Packaging has emphasized superior quality, value and customer service, becoming one of the most trusted suppliers of rigid packaging solutions. Using both custom packaging solutions and stock containers, Pretium helps brand owners across the world select the right solution for their products.
At the core, Pretium is rooted in market knowledge, product innovation and enabling technologies through highly responsive operations.
Start up, adjust and operate machines used in production lines to ensure proper and efficient operation and production with minimal disruption.
- Performs assigned duties and acts in a manner that adheres to company safety policies and practices.
- Start up production machines; periodically check to insure machine set points are accurate.
- Operate various production machines (extrusion blow mold, extrusion machine, injection blow mold, injection mold, label, pad printer, silk-screen).
- Ensure proper operation of machines; clean filters, perform minor maintenance, and monitor while purging.
- Insure proper sleeves, boxes, labels and materials are used for the line running (verify by part numbers).
- Maintains M.O. Weight and Process Check Sheets.
- Conduct quality inspections while line is running; check samples for compliance to specifications.
- Respond to problems on the line making proper adjustments to machines.
- Notify supervisor when repairs and maintenance are required.
- Re-start machines after maintenance is completed.
- Prepare paperwork/documentation on problems, cause and solutions.
- Record production and/or quality data (manual/data collector). Close out production run.
- Keep area clean and free of debris, enforce all safety and housekeeping policies and practices.
- Assist with training other Technician Operators on various aspects of the job by displaying teamwork in meeting company objectives.
- Provide relief for breaks and lunches.
- Perform other related duties and special projects.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jacksonville, FL 32254: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Plastics blow molding: 1 year (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: Pretium Packaging LCC – 3.3
Company Location: Jacksonville, FL