Assistant Screen Printer Job in Portland, OR at Prink –
Prink is a merchandise and fabrication company based in Portland, Oregon which is the parent company to Cascade Provisions, Parcel Portland and Pnwonderland. From design, sourcing, environmental experiences, events and much more, we manage all of our clients’ merchandise, brand, fulfillment and fabrication needs in-house.
Over the last 5 years, our company has grown strategically. We currently have about 10 team members on staff, and as we take on more clients and projects in the current complex climate, we need new and capable talent to help us both manage our workload, and continue to grow. As a company that values originality and radical candor, we genuinely care about helping our clients succeed. Fresh ideas, quality products, and beautiful execution are precisely what we’re known for.
If these values – along with your skillset – align with our company, we invite you to apply for our Assistant Screen Printing position.
**Please note this position is located in the NE Portland, OR area. Applicants must live in the United States. Applicants outside of the Portland area must be willing to relocate or have method of getting to work.
Scope of Work:
We are looking for an Assistant Screen Printer and Production Helper to help with a high production demand. The ideal candidate has experience operating manual and pneumatic machines in a production environment and is able to self-regulate a complex and ever-changing production schedule.
· Operate manual screen printer to complete customer orders.
· Assist in other areas of production, include CO2 laser machines.
· Reviews customer order specification information to ensure projects are accurately completed to customer specifications.
· Prepares products for customization. This may include tagging and setting up screens to perform specified customization.
· Receive and count inventory for accuracy and check for defects.
· Prep and burn screens, mix inks for custom colors.
· Be prepared for non-traditional printing on odd size and shape objects.
· Utilize previous experience on a new machine, specifically printing glassware.
· Communicate schedule and expectations to client manager in a timely, efficient manner.
· Review product quality to verify that customer orders are completed to order specifications.
· Ensures a clean and safe work environment is maintained.
What you need to succeed:
· Ability to work independently following established guidelines, processes and procedures.
· High attention to detail in production and documentation.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with others.
· Ability to organize and manage time effectively under strict timelines in a fast-paced environment.
· Willingness to question the status quo to improve production efficiency.
· Production environment: 1 year (Preferred)
· Screen Printing: 1 year (Preferred)
· Adobe Illustrator functionality (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We have 10,000 square feet of space and maintain adherence to CDC guidelines through masks and social distancing.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Portland, OR 97230: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: Prink –
Company Location: Portland, OR