Architect or Engineer Job at Performance Millwork & Finishes – Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Detalles del empleo
Tiempo completohace 6 horas
Descripción completa del empleo
Architect or Engineer, with fluent English and construction experience, for working in a millwork & drywall construction company, based in Nassau, Bahamas.
- Construction site supervision
- Work on multiple projects
- Prepare reports and presentations for client meetings
- Monitor the progress of the project comparing with the budget
- Take-offs on projects
- Do construction budgets (on excel) and prepare quotes for clients
- Materials orders (get quotes, compare prices, and order from abroad)
- Drawings (shop drawing for millwork furniture)
- Schedules of works
- Coordinate works on site.
- Assist with administrative work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Engineer
- Fluent level of English, oral and written
- 2+ years of experience in construction
- Strong organizational, creative and presentation skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Excel, Project.
It’s a plus to have:
- Knowledge of millwork (carpentry) as a supervisor on installations and/or designing/building cabinets (kitchens, vanities, etc.).
- Drywall construction experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $100,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montevideo, Departamento de Montevideo: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
About the Company
Company: Performance Millwork & Finishes –
Company Location: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires