Advanced Solutions Marketing Director, Europe Job in Bracknell at TD SYNNEX –
We are the world’s largest IT distributor, striving to lead the next generation of technology and talent. Whether you’re applying for your first role or you’re a seasoned executive, seize this opportunity to develop your career in the technology industry alongside our network of best-in-class vendors and caring and collaborative co-workers across the globe.
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we provide our co-workers with opportunities to get involved in well-being seminars and programming, employee-led Business Resource Groups (BRGs), leadership development tracks, special industry events, and much more.
Take the next step towards a rewarding career and apply today. We’re excited to meet you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, fast-paced industry in a caring, nurturing and motivational culture that allows for true personal advancement and career progression.
We can offer you:
A value-based culture – all of our employees live by our shared core values which in turn brings everyone together in a collaborative culture with a real sense of community.
We can offer you access to an online learning portal assisting you in progressing and developing your skill set further.
Outstanding benefits package including private healthcare, matched pension, holiday purchase scheme, increased holiday entitlement with service, enhanced Maternity leave and additional ‘moments that matter’ paid time off
Bench-marked salary and progression paths.
To take ownership for the strategy, development and execution of key go-to-market focused marketing programs and demand generation activities for the aligned Business Unit. Focusing on the successful outcome of delivering profitable growth in sales revenue against the annual operating plan and over prior year and ensuring clear vendor and market segment alignment. Take a leading role to engage across the Business Unit and the wider Tech Data business to dive our business forward.
- Build & manage relationships with key individuals across both Tech Data and strategic vendor partners in region and countries, working with these partners to understand their objectives and via your team deliver programmes and campaigns into and with our customers to meet these objectives.
- Working with the sales and business leads to develop marketing objectives for Tech Data
- Engage with the AS business unit leaders on investment and expansion plans to ensure our strategy and marketing deliverables are positioned to win incremental business & investment
- Management of the AS marketing team to:
- Drive quality marketing programs that deliver ROI for both vendor(s) and Tech data.
- Development marketing campaigns to increase customer acquisition and retention.
- Effective and efficient campaign & program execution using the full marketing communications mix.
- Set specific key performance targets, review individual performance against targets and provide mentoring support.
- Delivery of company and corporate communications and events, both internally and customer facing.
- Ownership of the P&L for AS Marketing for Europe and responsibility for cost management and profitability working in close collaboration with country organisations
- Management of the PR & communications pipeline for AS
- Membership of the European AS Management Team and Marketing Teams
Knowledge Skills and Experience
Experience in all aspects of B2B marketing practice
Minimum of 15 years marketing experience and additional business experience beneficial
Degree educated and/or a significant marketing qualification (e.g. CIM, IDM, PCM).
Strong marketing process, metrics & digital tools understanding and experience.
Relevant product and industry knowledge
Knowledge of vendor fund management and interfacing with leading IT vendors
Experience with relevant marketing tools and processes especially digitally led
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
Ability to work in a fast paced and pressured environment
Ability to build collaborative working relationships across teams
Strong organisation and planning skills
Excellent written and spoken English business
Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
Project leadership, lead projects and distributed team, delegation and measuring the success of each project and plan
Business analysis and administration, understanding the concepts of business from a sales, marketing, finance, human resources and operations perspective
About the Company
Company: TD SYNNEX –
Company Location: Bracknell