Account Coordinator – Sales – National Job in Toronto, ON at Corus Entertainment
Monday, March 1, 2021
Are you creative, dynamic and passionate? Do you like to think outside of the box and find new ways to achieve your goals? Corus Entertainment has an exciting opportunity for you. If you have a passion for excellence, and would like to work for Corus Entertainment, we encourage you to apply.
Account Coordinator – Sales – National
Status: Temporary Contract
Location: 25 Dockside Drive
About the Role:
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working in conjunction with
the Inside Sales Rep, you will be responsible for managing all administrative
requirements for network bookings.
- Act as the main point of contact for all day to day administrative responsibilities as it relates to transactional bookings and contracts
- Maintain airtime components of core business, based on specific AOR/agency requirements, under the guidance of the Sales Manager, and with input from Account Manager and SSR
- Maintain airtime components Client Marketing media campaigns, based on specific AOR/agency requirements, under the guidance of the Sales Manager, and with input from Account Manager, CM Account Manager and Project Manager
- Resolve all discrepancies as they relate to Core business bookings, including communication with buyer and Traffic
- Manage and communicate program changes
- Conduct seasonal re-negotiations for specialty stations in a timely manner
- Ensure delivery of campaigns via make goods and audience tracking and bonusing as required
- Deliver post buys on a timely manner with input from Revenue Management
- Investigate and process all shift and cancellation requests
- Renegotiate specialty program changes, seasonally
- Investigate and process credit requests
- Maintain accurate files so that changes/revisions to any contract can be easily tracked to the original booking
What We Need From You:
- Post-Secondary Education
- 1-2 years’ experience working with
advertising agencies and television traffic departments is preferred
If You Have the Following….We Want to Hear From You!
- Positive attitude and outlook
- Excellent problem solving skills, sound judgement
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Detail oriented
Corus is a driving force in the media industry with a diverse portfolio of strong brands that entertain and inform audiences through great storytelling and compelling content, reaching millions of people around the world every day.
We have a passionate drive to connect with the world around us: to express, to share, to be part of people’s lives. Walk around our offices, our stations, our studios across the country and you’ll feel it. You’ll see it in action.
You’ll see it in the open communication and the approachability of our people. You’ll see it in our care for quality work and the interest in new, creative solutions. You’ll see it in how we work with external partners, and how we care about our communities. These are all core to the values we commit to living each and every day – Win Together, Think Beyond, Make It Happen, Learn Every Day, Show We Care. Our values describe what makes us pretty unique – and amazing – place to work.
At Corus we value and actively involve the full range of what makes people unique in order to create a strong and innovative company where amazing people thrive. A company where people have the full opportunity to show their unique value and develop their potential. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, people of colour, people with disabilities, people from all gender and sexually diverse communities and people with intersectional identities.
Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’.
- No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Family SL-Sales Job Function 11-Sales Operations/Administration Pay Type Salary
About the Company
Company: Corus Entertainment
Company Location: Toronto, ON