3D Artist Job in Milton Keynes at Skillsearch Limited
3D Artist in Milton Keynes
Are you a 3D Artist with a realistic portfolio of work for AR and VR? If you’ve got experience with Unity and texturing then this could be the perfect fit for you!
As a 3D Artist at this studio in Milton Keynes, you will be working on small and large-scale projects for some exciting world-famous clients. You will be creating art for exciting technologies including the HoloLens and VR headsets. You will be encouraged to progress and develop your skills in order to support your future career development.
This studio are technology specialists who work with clients to communicate data in insightful and innovative ways. Using immersive technology, they develop bespoke experiences for clients to achieve their business goals.
You will need to have the right to work in the UK for this role as the company cannot provide sponsorship.
3D Artist Responsibilities:
- USe high/low poly 3D modelling for AR & VR projects
- Produce realistic textures and materials using PBR
- Animate 3D models that are in keeping with the project specifications and design storyboard
- Create UI designs that work within VR and AR and that are easy for consumers to use and understand
- Take responsibility for the delivery of high quality art assets throughout your work
- Ensure all 3D models are fit for purpose through testing and problem solving
Requirements for this role in Milton Keynes
For this job you will need 3 or more years of professional experience with:
- Hard surface modelling
- Creating realistic 3D assets
- 3DS Max, Maya or similar
- Photoshop, Substance Painter or similar for texturing
- Basic animation
- Unity Engine
- AR and VR art
- UI and UX
If your set of skills fits the above, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please be aware that while we would love to respond to every application we receive, due to high numbers we cannot guarantee this. We do however appreciate any time you invest into the application and will make sure to get in touch should anything in future more closely fit your skillset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year
- professional 3D Art: 3 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
About the Company
Company: Skillsearch Limited
Company Location: Milton Keynes